Welcome to Manali Tour Packages
Manali Tour Package provides you a wonderful opportunity to explore the heavenly beauty of Manali. We are one of the leading tour operators of Himachal Pradesh. We offer exciting range of tour packages to explore the picturesque landscape and seer ambience of the Know More...
» Manali Tour Packages
» Shimla Manali Tour Package
Shimla Manali Tour Package
Duration : 5N/6D
Destination : Shimla and Manali
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 years)
- With extra bed 25 % of couple cost
- Without extra bed 20 % of couple cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
Cost Does Not Includes
- Twin Sharing Accommodation
- Daily breakfast and Dinner
- Local transportation using Non A/c car
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes
- Lunch, Entry ticket any, telephone laundry
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
Day 01 : Delhi - Shimla
Rover Holidays representative welcomes you at IGI Airport, Delhi/New Delhi Railway Station and transfers you to Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and is Queen of Hill Stations. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Shimla
Breakfast at hotel. Morning is free for panoramic view of the nature from the window of hotel. City tour to popular destinations –Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jhaku Temple, etc. Enjoy shopping in evening at The Mall and The Ridge –two famous shopping centres of Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 03 : Shimla – Manali
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Manali. Manali is a small hill town in Kullu district. It is known for snow caped mountains, meadows of flowers, vivacious valleys and beautiful water falls. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Manali
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Sightseeing in Manali – Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries, Vashisht Village, etc. In the way to these sites, explore the stunning beauty of the nature. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Manali
Breakfast at hotel. Whole day is allotted to explore the beauty and attraction of Manali. Visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass, Sollang Valley, etc. Rohtang Pass experiences snow all round the year and is most visited spot in Himalaya. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Manali - Delhi (Departure)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive back to Delhi and catch flight or train for onward journey.
Details of Cancellation Charges :
If booking Cancelled prior to
- 15 days – 5 % of the package cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the package cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the package cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the package cost