Welcome to Manali Tour Packages
Manali Tour Package provides you a wonderful opportunity to explore the heavenly beauty of Manali. We are one of the leading tour operators of Himachal Pradesh. We offer exciting range of tour packages to explore the picturesque landscape and seer ambience of the Know More...
» Manali Tour Packages
» Tour Package To Manali
Tour Package To Manali
Duration : 6N/7D
Destination : Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 years)
- With extra bed 25 % of couple cost
- Without extra bed 20 % of couple cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
Cost Does Not Includes
- Twin Sharing Accommodation
- Daily breakfast and Dinner
- Local transportation using Non A/c car
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes
- Lunch, Entry ticket any, telephone laundry
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
Arrival at IGI Airport, Delhi/New Delhi Railway Station. Greeted by Rover Holidays representative and transferred to Shimla. Shimla is the “Queen of Hills”. It is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Shimla
Breakfast at hotel. Morning is at leisure. Sightseeing in afternoon –Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, etc. Shopping in evening at –The Mall & The Ridge. Dinner and overnight will be at hotel.
Day 03 : Shimla – Manali
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Manali. Manali is one of the most beautiful hill stations of Shimla. It is known for snow-caped mountain and beautiful waterfalls. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Relax. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Manali
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Morning tour to Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Vashisht Village, etc. Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Manali
Breakfast at hotel. Whole day is allotted for sightseeing and excursion. Popular destinations are Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass, Sollang Valley and other sites. Rohtang Pass is one of the most visited tourist spot in the Himalayan region. Dinner and overnight at dinner.
Day 06 : Manali – Chandigarh
Have breakfast at hotel. Drive to Manali. Check-in at hotel. Refresh and relax. Visit Rock garden and Rose garden –two most famous attractions of Chandigarh. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Chandigarh - Delhi (Departure)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Delhi and catch flight or train for onward journey.
Details of Cancellation Charges :
If booking Cancelled prior to
- 15 days – 5 % of the package cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the package cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the package cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the package cost