Welcome to Manali Tour Packages
Manali Tour Package provides you a wonderful opportunity to explore the heavenly beauty of Manali. We are one of the leading tour operators of Himachal Pradesh. We offer exciting range of tour packages to explore the picturesque landscape and seer ambience of the Know More...
» Weekend Tour Packages
» Kullu Dharamshala - Chamunda Devi - Palampur - Baijnath Tour
Dharamshala - Chamunda Devi - Palampur - Baijnath Tour
Duration : 04 Nights & 05 Days
Destination : Delhi – Chandigarh – Dharamshala – Palampur – Delhi
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 years)
- With extra bed 25 % of couple cost
- Without extra bed 20 % of couple cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
Cost Does Not Includes
- Twin Sharing Accommodation
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Local transportation using Non A/c car
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes
- Lunch, Entry ticket any, telephone laundry
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
Day 01 : Delhi – Chandigarh
On Arrival in Delhi, Rover Holidays representative will meet you and transfer you to Chandigarh 250 km 6 hrs. On arrival at Chandigarh, check-in at your pre-reserved hotel. Wash, change and relax. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 02 : Chandigarh – Dharamshala
After hearty breakfast at the hotel, drive to Dharamshala. On arrival, check-in at your pre-reserved hotel. Dinner & overnight will be at the hotel.
Day 03 : Dharamshala – Excursion to McLeod Ganj
Take hearty breakfast at the hotel. Go for sightseeing of McLeod Ganj. It is a very popular destination for Buddhists or people want to study Tibetan Buddhism, culture, crafts, etc. Meet local people to known their culture and tradition. Explore bazaars where you can shop for Tibetan handicrafts, Tibetan carpets, garments and other souvenirs. Visit the Namgyal Monastery. In time return to Dharamshala and check-in at your hotel. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 04 : Dharamshala – Chamunda Devi – Palampur – Baijnath – Dharamshala
Have very hearty breakfast at the hotel. Take a day long excursion trip to Baijnath en route visiting Chamunda Devi Temple and Palampur. Palampur is a fascinating lush hill station and often described as the Tea Capital of North India. Located on the slopes of Kangra Valley, Palampur presents spectacular views of mountains and lush surroundings. After exploring Palampur, continue your drive to Baijnath, noted for ancient temple built in 804 AD and dedicated to Lord Shiva – Vaidyanath. Baijnath is also noted for scenic beauty and lush surroundings. In time return back to Dharamshala and check-in at your pre-reserved hotel. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 05 : Dharamshala – Delhi – Departure
In the early morning, Rover Holidays will transfer you to Delhi Airport or other desired location in Delhi. Tour ends.
Details of Cancellation Charges :
If booking Cancelled prior to
- 15 days – 5 % of the package cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the package cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the package cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the package cost