Welcome to Manali Tour Packages
Manali Tour Package provides you a wonderful opportunity to explore the heavenly beauty of Manali. We are one of the leading tour operators of Himachal Pradesh. We offer exciting range of tour packages to explore the picturesque landscape and seer ambience of the Know More...
» Weekend Tour Packages
» Kullu Manali Tour Package
Kullu Manali Tour Package
Duration : 04 Nights & 05 Days
Destination : Delhi – Chandigarh – Manali – Delhi
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 years)
- With extra bed 25 % of couple cost
- Without extra bed 20 % of couple cost
- A hike of 25% would be applicable from 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2010
- A hike of 10% would be applicable from 01 Feb 2011 to28 Feb 2011 (only for premium category)
- X’mas and New Year Eve Supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
Cost Does Not Includes
- Twin Sharing Accommodation
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Local transportation using Non A/c car
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes
- Lunch, Entry ticket any, telephone laundry
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
On Arrival in Delhi Rover Holidays representative will greet and will transfer you to Manali 570 km/ 11 hrs. Upon arrival at Manali, check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at will be at hotel in Manali.
Day 02 : Manali
After breakfast proceed for Manali sightseeing tour. Visit major attractions like Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Vashisth Village & Hot Water Springs, Manu Temple, etc. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Manali
Enjoy yummy breakfast at hotel. Take full day excursion and explore Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, etc. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Manali – Manikaran via Kullu – Manali
Have your breakfast and then drive to Manikaran en route Kullu Valley. Manikaran is a pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Vyaas and Parvati in Himachal Pradesh. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the flood, making it a sacred area. It has many temples and a Gurudwara. After sightseeing in Manikaran, drive back to Kullu. Enjoy sightseeing in Kullu valley. See the copious nature. In time return back to hotel at Manali. Dinner & overnight will be at hotel.
Day 05 : Manali – Delhi
After hearty breakfast leave Manali and drive to Delhi 520 K M (10 hrs). Tour Ends.
Details of Cancellation Charges :
If booking Cancelled prior to
- 15 days – 5 % of the package cost
- 7 days - 10 % of the package cost
- 2 days - 25 % of the package cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the package cost